Looking forward to applying to a medical school in the coming year? Wondering if going for medical school admission consulting will be worth the effort and money? Definitely, yes! However, everyone needs to know their services come with high-end prices, nearly $200-300/hour. So including the admission process, primary application, and interviews, it somewhat sums up to $1000 or more than this.
Contrary to ordinary subjects and fields, medical-grade admission is random and unpredictable. As the institutions consider a galore of criteria, there is much more than qualification and personal preferences. However, there are several reasons why most of the applications get rejected, and the process may seem arbitrary.
That is the time when a candidate actually needs to give a thought to expert medical school admission consulting services. Yes, it can make a huge difference. Even a session of 10-15 minutes with such experts can teach a lot and can clear out whether the candidate is ready enough to go with the supplementary process or not.
Below we have mentioned a few categories that were shared by Acceptmed experts. They say that they can be highly benefited from professional application consulting. Check them out!
- Individuals with average or below average admission stats (like the MCAT and GPA scores).
- Those who are not confident enough about their writing skills, especially preparing a personal statement.
- Those who need assistance with editing their primary applications.
- Those who do not have any idea about the interview stages.
- Individuals with less or no knowledge of the admission process.
- Candidates who are weak in extra-curricular activities.
So if you fall in any of these categories, then it is worth considering medical school admission consulting from a renowned company/firm. Once you are onto finding a reliable firm for the same, you might get confused among plenty of choices. The medical school application consultants will help you out in many ways. Here are a few questions that you can ask from them beforehand to make the right choice.
- Do you charge for the initial consultation?
- What’s your agency’s success rate?
- What if my application is not accepted by any school/institution?
- How many years of experience do you have in Application Consulting?
- Do you have team members from the medical background?
- Do you offer any sort of guarantee?
- How long will the process take?
In the end, choose a firm that holds unrivaled expertise, logical approach, and specializes in the same. And yes, don’t forget to trust your gut feeling. Have any questions? Feel free to leave comments!