A personal loan with increasing financial understanding has become one of the fastest mushrooming financial products in the country. Aside from financial experts, there are other reasons for the high demand for a personal loan. A large number of personal loan lenders can be found in the financial sector, which makes HDFC personal loan one of the best loans offers in India.
All can use HDFC personal loan and it also provides additional benefits to pre-approved current customers of bank, low transaction fees are associated with HDFC personal loan, and there are several advantages that a borrower can obtain through the loan of HDFC Bank. Below, it lists several of them:
- Fast loan disbursement: As stated above, existing customers pre-approved by HDFC Bank will benefit from additional benefits that can include disbursement of a loan in the shortest possible period. Within a couple of hours, some will get the balance of the loan. To make it easier for you, after approval of the loan, HDFC Bank transfers the loan balance directly into your bank account.
- Quick loan processing: You can apply for an HDFC personal loan online, at an ATM, or by visiting the nearest bank branch. By this application process, the loan processing is made swift and convenient.
- Minimal documentation: Fewer papers are necessary to process HDFC personal loans, so the time required for the HDFC personal loan paperwork and the processing time is much shorter than the other loans. It usually requires basic paperwork from the applicant.
- Lucrative interest rates: The interest rate for HDFC personal loans starts from 15.50 percent, but can differ based on various factors such as borrower profile, credit score, credit history, revenues, EMIs, loan amount used, repayment tenure, etc.
- Availability of loans: Anyone can use HDFC personal loans and can use them for any personal purpose, such as marriage, home renovation, education, utility bill payment, and others.
- Flexible repayment terms: With a flexible tenure ranging from 12 months to 60 months, a personal loan can be repaid fast. The tenure can be picked according to your readiness and convenience because of the flexible tenure.
HDFC Customer Care
HDFC Bank is one of India’s most reputed lenders and provides its clients a variety of personal finance services, including personal loans. You can contact a customer care executive as a customer by sending a mail, by post, or by simply calling a customer care executive to answer your loan queries.
In the event of any personal loan questions, we will take a look at the methods you can use to reach an HDFC customer service executive.
HDFC Bank can be contacted via email, the bank website’s virtual assistant service, or the city-based customer care telephone number.
Customer Center Number of HDFC Bank: 1800 258 3838 Toll-Free Number (for India only) (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m on all days).
HDFC Customer Care Numbers
|City||Customer Care Number|
|Delhi and NCR||011 61606161|
|Other Cities||1860 – 267 6161|
HDFC Toll-Free Number for NRI Customers
For NRI customers who are existing HDFC Bank customers, the bank has set up special toll-free numbers on which they can call to get assistance regarding banking products.
• USA – 855-999-6061
• Canada – 855-999-6061
• Kenya – 0-800-721-740
• Singapore – 800-101-2850
• Other Countries – 91-2267606161
The following channels can be used to contact Nodal Officers:
HDFC Bank provides its customers a wide variety of banking products and services.
HDFC has set up a comprehensive and committed customer service department to handle those concerns to remedy the issues and complaints faced by its clients. For any kind of assistance, they need relating to personal loans they have already taken or plan to take, consumers should contact eligible customer service representatives.
There are different ways through which clients, such as email, voice calling, and post, can contact customer service. To get help in answering your problem, clients may also visit any nearby HDFC branch.
Queries, reviews, or complaints support online
Via email, phone, and post, or by visiting the branch in person, customers can contact HDFC Bank customer service.
From the HDFC Bank website itself, customers can email customer service. You can also email the customer service department at the following address:
For all commodities, except credit cards:
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Empire Plaza I, 1st Floor,
LBS Marg, Chandan Nagar,
Vikhroli West, Mumbai – 400 083.
In the unlikely event that customer service has not satisfactorily resolved your question or complaint, customers may contact the Grievance Redressal Officer of the bank by email, call, or letter. By filling up a form, customers can submit emails from the HDFC bank website itself regarding the complaint.
Availing personal loans from HDFC Bank is easy and simple and its customer support service is one of the top reasons for its favourability among loan seekers. You can get a low-interest HDFC personal loan with flexible repayment tenure alongside easy to meet eligibility criteria.